STAY WOKE: 10 REASONS ANGELA RYE MAY BE THE MOST BADASS WOMAN IN AMERICA
POSTED JULY 16TH, 2017 | BY CSUITEMUSIC
If you don't not know Angela Rye, you need to wake the hell up! Angela is currently one of our favorite people, not only on television, but on the this very planet. You can see her on TV kicking game to our more knowledgeably challenged friends on the Right. You can see her on the 'gram blazing a trail across this country building her brand and doing amazing work in the community. Or you might just catch her slaying on the red carpet at different award ceremonies and events.
This sophisticated sister is able to blend all the things that I love - politics, culture, and wokeness - all into one and present it in a way that is palpable to audiences any and everywhere. That is, in a sense, what we're trying to do with CSUITEMUSIC.com. So of course, we have to pay homage to this Queen.
To help celebrate her new podcast On 1 with Angela Rye, we give you 10 facts that support our argument that Angela Rye is most likely the baddest woman in America today. In the words of the Notorious B.I.G, if you don't know... now you know.
1. She is an attorney
2. She is the CEO of IMPACT STRATEGIES, a non-profit political activism firm.
3. She is the former Executive Director of the Congressional Black Caucus
4. She's woke AF, and all about empowering her community
5. She is a regular on the Breakfast Club, and is good friends with Charlamagne the God; she frequents pop culture outlets such as BET and MTV.
6. She is a Political Commentator for CNN
7. She got her B.A. from University of Washington, and her J.D. from Seattle University School of Law
8. She has ZERO tolerance for bullsh** or ignorance
9. She’s an entrepreneur with her own line of t-shirts and hoodies for women and men that you can cop HERE
10. She hosts her own podcast titled “On 1 with Angela Rye” - Listen below!
Follow Angela Rye: