TOP 10 ARTISTS WITH ACRONYM NAMES
POSTED AUGUST 18TH, 2017 | BY TIFFANY GARCIA
I don’t know about you, but I’ve noticed lately that there are a lot of music artists with acronym names or create a unique way to spell their name. Below is the list of banging artists you MUST listen to. Their names and unique sounds have littered the sound waves and covered the charts. Check them out for yourself.
3. LMFAO – of course I had to add them to the list. Your favorite EDM/Hip Hop duo that gets you hype.
Fave song – “Party Rock Anthem”
5. DNCE – pronounce Dance, is a funk pop group that will make you get up out your seat and dance. If you didn’t know, Joe Jonas is ¼ of the group, along with his friends Jack Lawless, JinJoo Lee and Cole Whittle. They are the epitome of starting a band with your friends.
Fave song – “Cake By The Ocean”
7. XXYYZZ – to be honest, you pronounce his name the way it looks and sounds. Also known as Marcel Everett, is an electronic musician and producer from Orlando, FL. If you want some music to bop your head to, listen to him.
Fave song – “Fields”
9. M.I.A. – This Sri Lankan British rapper and singer-songwriter is a force to be reckoned with. Just because you haven’t heard any new songs from this #girlboss, doesn’t mean she hasn’t been busy. She recently revealed her debut merch collaboration with Astrid Anderson.
Fave song – “World Town”
10. H.E.R. – “Having Everything Revealed.” The Bay Area R&B and pop singer is making her mark in the music business and is currently on tour with Bryson Tiller and Metro Boomin. Although we have no idea what she looks like, she’ll have you open and vulnerable listening to her EPs “H.E.R. Vol 1 and 2”.
Fave song – “Jungle”
Tiffany Garcia is a blogger for CSUITEMUSIC.
IG, Snapchat, Twitter - @TiffBritt_PR / Blog - @Tiff_InThe_City
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.garcia.33
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tiffanybgarcia/