#ShootYourShot: 10 Reasons Why Sports Journalist Taylor Rooks is Black Girl Magic
POSTED JULY 5TH, 2017 | BY CSUITEMUSIC
Sports journalist Taylor Rooks is the personification of #goals. Not just because of stunning looks, or her amazingly popping fashion game. Nah. Ms. Rooks should be on your radar because her grind is incredible and inspiring.
If you follow her IG and Snap like we do, you'd know this Melanin Queen is constantly working and building her brand in the world of sports and beyond; reporting the latest breaking sports news, interviewing some of your favorite athletes and celebrities, and even killing the stage with some Trap Karaoke. You'd definitely want her on your team.
To get you familiar, here's 10 facts about Taylor Rooks along with some beautiful pics that will have you wanting to shoot your best shot with this rising star in sports journalism.
1. She currently works as an anchor and reporter for SportsNet New York.
2. She attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where she majored in broadcast journalism.
3. She's woke AF
4. She dabbles in Trap Karaoke
5. She hosts her own podcast TimeOut with Taylor Rooks she interviews some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment
6. She's a Hip-Hop head
7. Before making journalism her career focus, she briefly modeled
8. Her father, Thomas Rooks was a star football player at the college she attended.
9. Born May 22, 1992, she's 25 years young.
10. She's good friends with our girl and fellow sports journalist Ros Gold-Onwude
Follow Taylor Rooks on IG and Twitter @TaylorRooks